Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tis the Season...For Ledum!

Homeopathy is the #1 way I like to treat my families illnesses and conditions.  I have been using only natural remedies for the past 3 years and have had great success treating things from colds to fighting off Lyme disease.  Which leads me to the title of this entry.

I first learned about Ledum when I noticed one day a tick sticking out of my then 2 year old's forehead.  I immediately called my ND (naturopathic doctor) in a complete panic.  She talked me through how to remove the tick and drove Ledum to my house immediately.  She took her dose and never developed the Lyme rash or any other Lyme symptom. http://arthritis.webmd.com/tc/lyme-disease-symptoms

Ledum 30C is one of the handful of remedies that I keep in my purse "first aid kit". It is a homeopathic remedy used mostly for puncture wounds (injury deeper then wider).  Although as with any remedy it can be used for multiple things.  http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Led

Things you can commonly use Ledum 30C for and why it should be in your First Aid Kit as well:

  • Tick bites
  • Any type of bug bite
  • Bee stings (if cold to the touch)  
  • Black Eye Bruises 
  • Minor puncture wounds from stepping on things or getting poked


Also, it's great to take if you are getting a piercing!

No comments:

Post a Comment